International Conference on Emerging Computational Technologies (ICECoT 2021)
VIRTUAL POSTER PRESENTATION | 24th – 25th August 2021
“Future Trends of Emerging Computational Technologies in the 21st Century”
“Strategizing IR4.0 in Conquering Covid-19 and Beyond”
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Participation is OPEN to all school and university students (individual or group with a maximum of five members). Only ONE (1) entry is allowed for each participation.
- The theme of the presentation is “FUTURE TRENDS OF EMERGING COMPUTATIONAL TECHNOLOGIES IN THE 21st CENTURY”.
- The size of the poster must be 420 mm x 297 mm (A3) in JPEG / PNG / PDF format.
- The poster designed must be free from political elements, racism, and issues that affect the sensitivities of Malaysians.
- The design and idea of the poster must be the original works that have not formerly been displayed or exhibited. The organizer reserves the right to revoke the entry if the posters submitted are found to be plagiarized. The organizer may take action against such offenses and will not be liable for losses incurred on allegations of counterfeit work
- All submitted posters will not be returned under any circumstances and will become the property of the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to publish all posters onto websites and social networking sites related to the conference.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify the posters created by participants.
- All submissions are final and no disputes or appeals will be entertained.
- E-CERTIFICATE of participation will be issued.
- The guideline of criteria are as follows:
- Entries must reach the organizer on or before 15th July 2021 (Thursday). For submission, visit https://www.icecot2021.com.
- For any further information, kindly contact the persons-in-charge below:
Mrs. Zurah Binti Abu h/p no: 013-3693819
Mr. Mohd Hafifi Bin Supir h/p no: 013-7124485
The organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
The format of the poster is as follows:
- PORTRAIT layout – measuring 420 mm x 297 mm (A3) in JPEG / PNG / PDF format.
For uniformity and simplicity, it is best to arrange the poster in the following format:
- Introduction: brief sentences that state the purpose of the study.
- Research method(s).
- Results: illustrations, tables, figures, graphs, and images.
- Conclusion(s): a list or summary paragraph of conclusions.
Title, authors, and institutional affiliation:
- The heading should include the authors’ names and affiliations.
Tables, charts, drawings, and illustrations, as required:
- Headings should be consistent, whether they are in capital letters, boldface or italicized.
- Each chart or table should have a label or explanation.
VIDEO SUBMISSION (VIRTUAL PRESENTATION)
- Video of presentation must be in English with a maximum length of 5 minutes.
- Criteria to be evaluated:
– Potential for Commercialization
– Academic Recognition and Intellectual Property Recognition (if any)
– Prototype Readiness
– Presentation & demo
- Also, evidence such as patent application letter, papers, journals should be uploaded as well as ONE PDF file (if any).
- Submission is due on 15th July 2021.